Chocolate, Pecans and Apples…YUM!
There is so much to love about this recipe. Words can’t describe the pure deliciousness of apples covered in chocolate, caramel and pecans. Let’s face it, it’s the best combination of salty and sweet all rolled into one delicious decadent treat. Most important it’s easy to make. Make these for any special occasion, or just because. Whatever reason you decide, it will be a big hit!
Check out this amazing recipe for Chocolate Turtle Apple Slices that will have your palate jumping for joy!
What You’ll Need
- 2 large apples, sliced
- 1 Cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- A handful of pecans, chopped
- Caramel sauce for drizzling
- Craft Sticks
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Take the choco. chips in a bowl, along with the butter.
- Warm up the heavy whipping cream and pour it on the choco. chips. Let it stand for a minute and stir gently till the choco chips melts. Set aside.
- Slice apples and gently insert the craft sticks into the apple slices.
- Dunk the apples slices in the melted chocolate and arrange them on the prepped cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle the chopped nuts
- Let the chocolate covered apple slices chill in the fridge till the chocolate sets.